Wednesday 23 December 2015

I’m Dreaming of a White… Hydrangea


In Australia, December is the month when hydrangeas hit the shops along with the forced poinsettias. A white hydrangea has been on my Christmas wish list for a long time and this year, when I made a trip to Bunnings (a chain of large hardware stores), I remembered to check their stock and emerged (hours later) with this beauty.  It seemed everyone I passed in the store had something to say about its beauty and lushness and it is truly beautiful and the most healthy hydrangea I have ever seen. Gorgeous isn’t it?


May all your Christmases be white.

2 comments:

  1. I must get myself one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous hydrangea ! I am so glad they are 'fashionable' again which means they are easier to get hold of, and there are lots of lovely new varieties to try!

    ReplyDelete